Monday 23 January 2017

Styling photography.

Photography was a big part of this stay for me. I had lots of fun.
I really appreciated the way this place was styled.

So tune out if this is not for you. My indulgence.

 Settling in, look at this big comfy white leather bed. 

 My idea of travelling light. 

 This old and exotic textile is the only framed artwork there. 

 No tables, but a long rustic wooden shelf. 

 No coffee table, but a trunk on castors and an animal skin. 
The use of natural textures and a giant woven disc. 

 Genius! How much do I love these loo roll holders in copper pipe!

 The bathroom mirror is some sort of recycled assemblage. Reflected is the whitewashed 
Moroccan style screen room divider. Just barely enough privacy from toilet or bath. 

 I had my first bubble bath in many years! 4 shower curtains make a blissful retreat. 

 Lots of lovely beauty product on a log stool, with castors and a big brass tray.

 Greeted by fluffy black towels - alternate to white, black bath with white interior. 
Vintage-style brass bath and sink tapware. Black towels are low maintenance and stain proof.  

 Simple garment rack, not a boxy wardrobe, so all open plan is maintained. 
White bath robes supplied, and my summer fashion. 

Soft neutral palette bedding. Cacti for nature connection. Stylish yet Homemaker brand fan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment