Tuesday 3 January 2017

Bored, bored, bored.

I'm not a very patient person at the moment. Since the accident,
I realise I have my physical limitations until I heal.

Unfortunately, I had many plans for this Summer school holiday
break. I don't work in school holidays. I had also finished nearly
2 years of online study. Rearing to go.

So in lieu of doing the weeding and clearing for my new shed studio,
it is indoor pursuits for me.

I did some online browsing of Gumtree and got a free, massive, wall-sized
bookshelf. Thanks to Mike and Bec for bringing it home!

Sam and I are doing gumtree selling of goods too. Soon Bec and I will
have our markets on Friday nights.

Here is a medley of recent, gentle activity.

 An oil painting for sale, an artist with a good name. 

 5 bags of weeds before I realised that was the end of that activity for me. 

 I was just starting to see the path again, very frustrating. 

 Mike and Bec, with Sam in the background getting down the giant bookshelves. 


 This sweet rocking horse has sold so far, to a lovely young couple expecting their first baby.

 A retro, vintage Rolls Royce Barbie sized car.


A bamboo vase in a split bamboo woven holder.  Various Japanese, 
hand made, ceramic Ikebana vases. 



 A large Zen Garden, complete with gravel to rake and a granite 'mountain'. 

 A school blazer in perfect condition. 

Books, lots of books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment