Monday 23 January 2017

Break away

I sorely needed a holiday, and Sam booked me a small Air Bnb.
It looked delightful from the website, and I wasn't disappointed
with the reality.

Cleverly, and I think quite economically styled and appointed, it
was an Artist's dream.

Simple and relaxing living for 3 days. In Newcastle, an interesting
place with lots to see.

 This is a converted brick garage. Everything except the kitchenette is in one room.
Big expensive items were probably the luxury bath, the large bed and marble floor. 

 The predominant use of white gives a spacious feel, and there is a neutral palette. 

 The loo is behind the screen, so I guess this is only a single or couple stay. 

  Once you come up the side passage, the glass gate enters onto your 
   private deck and kitchenette under a pergola with clear roof sheets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment