Monday 23 January 2017

Outside my holiday abode.

As one of the owners of this holiday let is a landscaper, it becomes
more apparent about some of the construction and decor details within.

 My private deck. Greenery, wood and weave.

 Convenient self-advertising. 

 Sweet vintage caravan parked out front, or is it on site office? The added wood siding, 
the rusted metal door, and I like the picket fence shadow play. 

 I do like the rural or industry look of rusty corrugated iron sheet.




 These windows are actually above the bath in my room. I guess,
that this originally was the opening of the old garage. 

 The side gate, enter this towards the passage to the apartment. 


 Adjoining is the cottage - also a holiday let. Sleeper surround and rusty door with lion knocker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment