Sunday 16 March 2014

My Birthday

I managed to get the whole family together to celebrate my birthday. We went down to Brooklyn
on the Hawkesbury River.

First to a quiet park, for fish and chips and burgers. Chester the dog is with us too. Then two cars
travelled down to the village.

For me a slow stroll around the shops, a good bookshop here, and then bought myself a dress in
a graphic print for a good price. Son and hubby at the pub, while the girls and boyfriends went
for a swim. Dog in tow.

Met up afterwards for afternoon tea, at this really sweet Cafe that has a nice courtyard out the back.
Unfortunately my daughter had injured her back chasing after the dog.

We got an icepack for her, and this was to be the start of many weeks of discomfort. She now has
to be very careful with her work, or other activities.


 Both of the boyfriends, family, and Chester the dog.


Since this photo have lost 11 kilos! Next birthday hope for a more flattering shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment