Sunday 2 March 2014

Girls and Boys

Had spent years B.C.(before children) drawing the life models. Then when the planning drawers got full of these, wondered what do I do with these artworks now?

Some were framed for art shows, both group and my Solo. Then I grouped some, using my originals as reference and put them into compositions with Gouache paint etc.

 Gouache and ink, 'Frangipanni Pop'
 'Curves and Waves' a gouache
 Gouache again
 Coloured pencil on brown paper
 Pastel pencil on coloured paper, same model for these two

 Papier Mache 3 Graces sculpture



 Pastel, and then ink sketch

 Pastel and Pastel

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This series of drawings is absolutely fantastic. I cannot believe they were just sitting around in a drawer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Darcy, thank you for your kind comments. I was kind of busy in between, working, raising my 3 kids, including twins last of all. I always favoured drawing, and I teach that to private students of mine.

      Delete